The measure of how much a society truly values the freedoms it affords its citizens is directly proportionate to how it treats those accused of a crime. At the Law Office of Mark Cohen, P.C., in Fremont, California, it has been both my honor and my obligation as an attorney, for over 33 years, to engage in the practice of criminal defense, for there is no area of law more important to preserving the strength of our country’s freedoms than the practice of criminal law.
Contact my East Bay criminal defense firm right away if you’ve been accused of a crime.
My practice covers a broad range of criminal law defense areas, including:
- White collar crime: My office handles all types of white collar crime charges, including embezzlement, all types of fraud and identity theft. I also represent government workers and elected officials who are accused of violating the public trust.
- Vehicular crimes: I defend people facing a range of charges having to deal with vehicular operation, including drunk driving, vehicular assault, vehicular manslaughter and hit-and-run.
- Theft: Whether you are facing misdemeanor charges like shoplifting or serious property crimes or auto theft charges, I can help.
- Drug crimes: I represent people facing charges from simple possession of marijuana and medicinal marijuana violations to serious felony charges such as manufacturing or trafficking cocaine, crack or methamphetamine.
- Assault, battery and domestic violence: These charges can range from misdemeanors to serious felonies, depending on the severity of injuries and if any weapons were used. In cases of domestic violence, I will listen to your account and work hard to help you find a solution that works.
- Juvenile criminal law: Put your trust in a lawyer like me to protect your child’s future when he or she makes a mistake.
Contact my law firm today at 510-371-0975 to schedule a free consultation regarding any of the charges listed above. I handle all of my cases personally and promise to be responsive to all of your legal concerns about misdemeanors, felonies and white collar crime defense.
For your convenience, I accept credit cards and can meet with you during evenings if necessary. I look forward to helping you resolve your criminal matter, whether you need a white collar crime defense or help challenging a charge of professional malpractice.